Make 10 times your money if you predict the last decimal digit of the market after 5 ticks : amount you wish to bet USD/GBP/EUR/XAD, $1-10, market USD/JPY (USD/Japanese Yen) or GBP/JPY (British Pound/Japanese Yen) predict the 3rd digit and you prediction 0-9.
With the «Lucky 10 Digits Bet» you make 10 times your money if you predict the last decimal digit of say, the USD/JPY (predict 3rd decimal place) after 5 ticks. There is a commission of 3 per cent on any winnings.
Lets assume you make a bet of $1 that the 5th tick will have a last decimal digit of 5. You have bet that the 5th tick will have a last decimal digit of 5.
Note: the USD/Japanese Yen will quote to 3 decimal places.
Please await the market ticks . . .
Tick number 1 (09:34:00 GMT): 118.783 . . .
Tick number 2 (09:34:04 GMT): 118.789 . . .
Tick number 3 (09:34:05 GMT): 118.777 . . .
Tick number 4 (09:34:06 GMT): 118.780 . . .
Tick number 5 (09:34:07 GMT): 118.765
The last decimal digit of the 5th tick is 3; your forecast was 5. In this case, youve lost this bet; so youve lost $1. In case of a win you would get back $9.7 back in total thus a profit of $8.7 (i.e. $9.7 less $1 stake).
Note I: You can play a Lucky 10 Digits bet on either the USD/JPY or the GBP/JPY. Both will quote to 3 decimal places. (ie in the format 119.577..)
Note II: The minimum stake is 1 unit while the maximum is 10 units. [unit; ie either USD or GBP or EUR]
Note III: If your internet connection is behind a proxy server, the run bets may not work properly (the output may appear all at once, instead of as a stream). This does not however affect the fairness of the game.
Note IV: When you play the run bets, you can be assured that the game is truly random. The run bets use the same market feed as the one used to settle all other contracts. We have no interest in manipulating the quotes because a commission is built in the run bet.
Note V: To see the tick-by-tick historical data:
- Go to Betonmarkets, log onto your account, click on «Charting» (top menu) and then select «Charts».
- Tick with the «very good» sign: Expert Panel, Forex, and Intraday Chart.
- Select «USD/JPY» from the «Intraday Chart» drop-down menu and choose «26th June 03» from the «Use Data From» drop-down menu. (assuming today is 26th June 03; the date you select here will be different in your case)
- Select «09:00 to 09:59» from the «Isolate» drop-down menu.
- Select «Table» as the «Output Format». Finally click on «Draw Chart» and you should see all the tick-by-tick data.
Note VI: You can play up to 75 run bets on any one trading day.
Click / START NOW! / for opening the new account at Bet On Markets.
Bet On Markets > Bets/News/Articles/Security/Account/Cashier/About