Make a 10% profit if you can predict what the last decimal digit of the 5th tick will *not* be : amount you wish to bet USD/GBP/EUR/XAD, $10-100, market USD/JPY (USD/Japanese Yen) or GBP/JPY (British Pound/Japanese Yen) predict the 3rd digit and I predict the last decimal of the 5th tick will not be 0-9.
Make a 10% profit if you can predict what the last decimal digit of the 5th tick will *not* be.
Lets assume you make a bet of $10 that the 5th tick of the USD/JPY will not have a last decimal digit of 6.
The game is started!
Your account has been debited by USD10.
You have bet that the 5th tick will not have a last decimal digit of 6. Note: the USD/Japanese Yen will quote to 3 decimal places.
Please await the market ticks . . .
Tick number 1 (09:30:52 GMT): 118.801 . . .
Tick number 2 (09:30:54 GMT): 118.799 . . .
Tick number 3 (09:30:54 GMT): 118.802 . . .
Tick number 4 (09:30:54 GMT): 118.807 . . .
Tick number 5 (09:30:56 GMT): 118.805
The last decimal digit of the 5th tick 5; your forecast was 6.
Since youve won your account will be credited with $11; thus returning a profit of $1.
Note I: You can place a Lucky 10 Digits bet on the USD/JPY which will quote to 3 decimal places. (ie in the format 119.577..)
Note II: If your internet connection is behind a proxy server, the run bets may not work properly (the output may appear all at once, instead of as a stream). This does not however affect the fairness of the game.
Note III: The minimum stake is 10 unit while the maximum is 100 units. [unit; ie either USD or GBP or EUR]
Note IV: When you play the run bets, you can be assured that the game is truly random. The run bets use the same market feed as the one used to settle all other contracts. We have no interest in manipulating the quotes because a commission is built in the run bet.
Note V: To see the tick-by-tick historical data:
- Go to Betonmarkets, log onto your account, click on «Charting» (top menu) and then select «Charts».
- Tick with the «very good» sign: Expert Panel, Forex, and Intraday Charts.
- Select «USD/JPY» from the «Intraday Chart» drop-down menu and choose «26th June 03» from the «Use Data From» drop-down menu. (assuming today is 26th June 03; the date you select here will be different in your case)
- Select «09:00 to 09:59» from the «Isolate» drop-down menu.
- Select «Table» as the «Output Format». Finally click on «Draw Chart» and you should have all the tick-by-tick data.
Note VI: You can play up to 75 run bets on any one trading day.
Click / START NOW! / for opening the new account at Bet On Markets.
Bet On Markets > Bets/News/Articles/Security/Account/Cashier/About