In the beginning you can open the real and virtual account. Tenders are absolutely identical for the real and virtual account.
You can manage your account in Euros, Pounds Sterling, US dollars or XAD (Gold). All deposits, wagers and withdrawals are conducted in your selected currency. The minimum stake for each currency is 1 unit with no maximum stake. The minimum payout is however 10 units while the maximum payout can be up to 10,000 units. (i.e. I wish to win EUR10,000 or GBP10,000 or USD10,000 or even XAD10,000) A payout represents your total potential returns on a bet (ie purchase price of a bet plus potential winnings) and your stake (i.e. the purchase price of a bet) is always included in your payout. In other words, you always have to deduct the purchase price of a bet from the total payout when calculating your net winnings.
Virtual account contains only virtual money and is designed to enable you to test our system before committing to a real-money account. Virtual accounts are credited with $10,000 virtual dollars.
The real account assumes entering your own means for realization of tenders, and certainly the prize will be paid to you in real money. You may deposit to your account via credit card, bank wire, check and various e-cash methods. The minimum account size is $25 and the maximum account size is $25,000.
Bet On Markets has chosen to impose limits on operation and trading on its products. The limits applicable when creating your account are:
Maximum Number of open positions: 15
Maximum Number of open orders: 10
Maximum account cash balance: 25,000
Maximum daily turnover: 20,000
Maximum aggregate payouts on open positions: 25,000
You can increase your betting limits and credit card deposit limits by applying for a big ticket account.
- Maximum Number of open positions: represents the maximum number of outstanding bets in your portfolio. Each line in your portfolio counts for one open position. Once the maximum is reached, you will not be able to open new positions without closing an existing position first.
- Maximum No. of open orders: represents the maximum number of open orders in your account. Open orders are outstanding limit orders that have not yet been executed or cancelled.
- Maximum account cash balance: represents the maximum amount of cash that you may hold in your account. If the maximum is reached, you will be asked to withdraw funds.
- Maximum daily turnover: represents the maximum volume of bets that you may purchase in any given trading day. This means that you can buy bets up to a purchase value of 20,000 in your selected currency per day.
- Maximum aggregate payouts on open positions: Presents the maximum aggregate payouts on outstanding bets in your portfolio. If the maximum is attained, you may not purchase additional bets without first closing out existing positions.
You may have some virtual accounts and only one real. If existence more, than one real account at the user accounts will be blocked.
Click / START NOW! / for opening the new account at Bet On Markets.
Bet On Markets > Bets/News/Articles/Security/Account/Cashier/About